POL-07 ANTI MODERN SLAVERY POLICY
Polytrade Recycling is committed to ensuring there is transparency within our own business, as well as in our approach to tackling modern slavery throughout our supply chain, consistent with obligations under Modern Slavery Act 2018.
To eliminate modern slavery:
- We expect same high standards from all our contractors, suppliers, and other business partners
- As part of our contracting process, we include specific prohibitions against the use of forced, compulsory or trafficked labor, or anyone held in slavery or servitude.
- We expect that our Subcontractors and suppliers will hold their subcontractors and suppliers to same high standard.
- Polytrade operates a supplier verification process and maintains a preferred supplier list. Polytrade will conduct due diligence on all suppliers before allowing them to become preferred supplier.
- Polytrade will provide training to our staff to ensure a high level of understanding of risks of modern slavery in our business.
- Polytrade recognize that the risk of modern slavery continues to evolve, and we will develop risk assessment tools and controls to ensure we continue to strengthen our approach.
- Polytrade commit to developing a responsive approach to support victims if any case of modern slavery is identified within the business.
Chief Executive Officer